Re: French refcard

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: French refcard
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:51:27 +0200

>     If there's no more comment tomorrow, I'll install it.
> Please install it in the trunk and in EMACS_22_BASE.

> I answered you in my first batch of mail after seeing the previous
> message about this issue.  It takes time for me to receive mail and
> respond.  Please wait 30 hours before you start to suppose there
> might be some problem.

Yes, sorry.  I was more or less asking Reiner here, who seems in charge
of the refcards, but it wasn't clear.

 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |    This .sig has been generated        |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |         by Outlook Express 98          |
 |   JID/MSN:                       |    and triple-checked on               |
 `----  address@hidden  |         Windows Mail Vista.       -  --'