bytecomp warning change

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: bytecomp warning change
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:21:56 -0400

I think this change is a bad idea.

+       * emacs-lisp/bytecomp.el (byte-compile-current-group): New var.
+       (byte-compile-file): Bind it.
+       (byte-compile-nogroup-warn): Use it to avoid spurious warnings when the
+       group argument is provided implicitly.
+       (byte-compile-format-warn, byte-compile-from-buffer)
+       (byte-compile-insert-header): Don't hardcode point-min==1.
+       (byte-compile-file-form-require): Remove unused var old-load-list.
+       (byte-compile-eval): Remove unused vars old-autoloads and hist-nil-new.

I want to have an explicit :group in every defcustom, so I put in a
warning when it is missing.  Did you just disable that warning?