Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:08:48 -0700

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

  > I guess it made sense then, but now I encourage people to add such
  > exhaustive keybinding to term/xterm.el.  Ideally, part of the contents of
  > term/xterm.el should be auto-generated from the source code (or the doc) of
  > the xterm program, so we can be sure we're complete and up-to-date.

I don't think that the docs or the source code are too amenable to
automatic analysis (although I would love to be proven wrong in
practice).

I will start adding M-S- bindings when I have some free time to play
with this. If people can point out what other bindings should be added
that would be very helpful. Any help/patches are more than welcome.