Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:03:18 +0900

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
>> Did you mean, everything except the unicode code?
>
> Please postpone installing heavy changes of C code
> (including cosmetic ones) until emacs-unicode-2 is merged
> into the trunk unless you take care of the confliction
> caused by the merging of them into emacs-unicode-2 branch
> (that merging is done periodically).

BTW, I'm going on a long vacation next monday, so won't
be doing any syncing between 18-June and 7-July.

I will try to make everything up-to-date this weekend before I leave
though.

-Miles

--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?