Re: Saving markup formats

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Saving markup formats
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:37:05 +0200

Nic James Ferrier wrote:
For example, I don't care if Emacs renders an OO document as something
like an nxml document as long as I have ways of quickly adding a list
item, making a new paragraph, inserting a formula into a table, etc...

Using the completion hook in nxml-mode such things can rather easily be done today. (See nxhtml-mode for an example of some little things of this kind.)