RE: guided tour suggestions

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: guided tour suggestions
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:28:49 -0700

> > I'd suggest mentioning something about the mouse in the Region section.
>
> Ok. Is there something remarkable about mouse usage other than
> click-and-drag
> to select a region? (I don't really use the mouse in Emacs.)

Yes, double- and triple-click to select nested things, depending on context.
Left, then right click to select, plus right click again to extend/reduce. I
imagine that this is documented in the manual - it should be. Also, but
probably not worth mentioning because it is often better in other apps, some
buffers offer contextual mouse menus (sometimes modifier+mouse-1, sometimes
mouse-3).

The rest sounds good. Thanks for working on this; it will be helpful to
everyone.