Re: bad tool-bar icons in Emacs 22.1 release

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bad tool-bar icons in Emacs 22.1 release
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:30:33 -0400

    Probably it wasn't clear from the quoted context: The binaries on
    <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows> don't include DLLs required to
    display XPM (tool bar), PNG, JPEG and other images in Emacs.

For convenience, let's put these libraries on the site.
We should distribute the source alongside the binaries,
and we should make sure that the binaries have whatever
notices are required by the licenses.

Who would like to take charge of this?