Re: [BUG] CVS HEAD "find-file-confirm-inexistent-file" in lisp/files.el

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: [BUG] CVS HEAD "find-file-confirm-inexistent-file" in lisp/files.el
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:31:03 -0700

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

Stefan> Should be fixed now (please reset find-file-confirm-inexistent-file to
Stefan> t before checking it, of course).

The name is still spelled wrong.  NEVER in my years as a human being
in the North American English world have I heard "inexistent".

It's always been "nonexistent".  Please fix the spelling before release.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>