Re: Emacs 22.1 on the ftp mirrors

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.1 on the ftp mirrors
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:47:27 +0000 (UTC)

В Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:30:19 +0200, Lennart Borgman (gmail) написа:

> I just noticed that Emacs 22.1 was not on some ftp mirrors nearby me.

Which mirrors are these?  The GNU Webmasters take care to maintain the
list in a good shape, and we periodically remove unmaintained mirrors
when the mirror admin does not followup to our requests.

(Basically, you could write to <address@hidden> since the Emacs
developers can do nothing about problems like this one.)