Re: address@hidden: image-dired (tumme) database file not existing]

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: address@hidden: image-dired (tumme) database file not existing]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:36:02 +0200

below is a quick patch (against the trunk).
here is a ChangeLog entry:

        * image-dired.el (image-dired-sane-db-file): New func.
        (image-dired-write-tags, image-dired-remove-tag)
        (image-dired-list-tags, image-dired-write-comments)
        (image-dired-get-comment, image-dired-mark-tagged-files)
        (image-dired-create-gallery-lists): Call new func.

Since there has been no strong objection (mine is more a philosophical
one and not a very strong one) I think we should install your fix. We
can always debate the differences later; the fix does solve the
problem and does not cause any problems as far as I can see.