Re: ps-print-color-p and the background colour of Emacs' frame

From: Vinicius Jose Latorre
Subject: Re: ps-print-color-p and the background colour of Emacs' frame
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:22:25 -0300

Christian Schlauer wrote:

I've just updated Emacs CVS trunk and EMACS 23, but not EMACS 22
BRANCH (should I?).

Could you, please, test it again in your environment?

I'm still using Emacs 22.1 -- I'll test it "soon" ;-)

Ok, please, let me know the results of your tests.

PS: I fixed the problems below and also set ps-default-fg and
ps-default-bg to nil, so the default colors are black for foreground
and white for background.

Richard wrote in <news:address@hidden>
(alternatively available at
<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/74824>) that he has
installed a change for ps-default-bg in Emacs 22. I guess that might
lead to a merge conflict as you've modified the other branches.

Well, now there is no conflict, Richard said to commit these fixes in EMACS 22 BRANCH.