Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:34:23 +0200

   > Michaël Cadilhac writes:
   >
   >  > Nah, not quite.  PS files are directly viewable, directly printable,
   >
   > Not on an out-of-the-box Mac with a directly connected non-PS printer,
   > they're not.  Obviously the same is true of Windows, or this thread
   > wouldn't be happening.

   Well, on Mac OSX you can view it in Preview, which converts it to PDF.  I
   guess you can print it also, but I'm not sure.

Macos natively support both Postscript and PDF. The graphics library
used by all the Macos application is PDF-based (the source of all the
graphics on screen is PDF). Before Macos 10, the graphics library used
Postscript.