Re: [OS X] Title bar icon

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: [OS X] Title bar icon
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:22:31 +0900

> Hi, When visiting a file, the Carbon (OS X) port displays a small
> proxy icon in the window title bar, like other OS X applications.

> However, the proxy icon disappears when the cursor temporary visits
> the mini buffer (i.e. saving the buffer to another file by C-x C-w),
> often enough to attract the user's attention.

Switching to the minibuffer normally causes several visual changes in
the menu bar and the tool bar.  Even the title bar string will change
under multiple frame environments by default.  I don't think the proxy
icon change attracts more user's attention than these changes.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden