Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2 branch stop developing?)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:58:05 -0400

    People are confused by the version. Since trunk is 23.0.50, mtty branch
    is 23.0.51, I wonder if it will make more sense to bump unicode2 branch
    to 23.0.52.

The multi-tty branch is dead now, right?  We already merged it into
the trunk.

Maybe we should change the number of unicode2, but I don't
see it will solve a problem.  It already does have a version
number that is different.  The point is that we need to stop
saying "Emacs 23" and say either "trunk" or "unicode-2".