Re: Interactive specs of C functions.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Interactive specs of C functions.
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 06:27:03 +0200

> Your change in callint.c is the right idea.  How about writing documentation
> and then installing it in the trunk?

Cool, I will! :-)

> As for Fset_file_modes, if we want to make it interactive
> it really should handle chmod-style args to specify the modes,
> not just numbers.

Yeah, it was the idea of the very first proposal, nearly two years ago.
I will revamp the code I proposed back then, and make another proposal.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |    This .sig has been generated        |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |         by Outlook Express 98          |