Re: merging etc

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: merging etc
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:48:37 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
> I'm still getting this redisplay bug on Windows. I think it first
> appeared just after the multi-tty merge.
>
> On 8/29/07, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Also, I'm seeing a redisplay bug where part of an inactive modeline is
>> left over the fringe after killing the window.

The fringe seems to not display any of the bitmaps it should, and seems
to not clear properly when there should be a bitmap displayed in that
part of the fringe. Can anyone with a recent CVS build on other
platforms confirm that the fringe is working properly there so we know
whether to focus our search on w32 specific or shared code.

There have recently been a few reorganizations of the etc folder - could
this have affected the bitmaps that are displayed in the fringe (they
used to be defined in the src, but did they get moved to external files
at some stage, which have now moved?)