RE: something like linum.el ought to be added

From: brianjiang
Subject: RE: something like linum.el ought to be added
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:04:37 +0800

Hi Markus,

I downloaded the newest version of the linum.el from the web (version 0.9n),
and find that the line number doesn't work well in some folding function (e.g.,
outline mode). It can be reproduced by the following steps:

1. emacs -Q
2. load the linum.el
3. C-h n  to open the NEW.
3. M-x linum-mode
4. Click menu: Hide -> Hide Sublevel

Then some lines have no line number shown.

Regards,
Brian