Re: emacs.git mirror status

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: emacs.git mirror status
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:17:42 +0200

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jim Meyering <address@hidden> writes:
>> I'll be happy to switch the repository on savannah to use the
>> new version of git-cvsimport.  BTW, the repo there already has
>> some author information.  If your authors file is improved, then I'll
>> use that, too.
>
> I have uploaded the scripts and the authors file to
> <ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/schwab/emacs>.

I've compared our files and added the 18 name/email pairs from yours that
mine lacked.  Mine has 9 that yours lacks, and there remain some differing
addresses -- and a few names.  Back when I constructed my username/email
list, I chose to use the historical email address from the ChangeLog,
when I could find that.  It looks like some of the addresses you used
are more modern.  I don't care much, either way.

And I do recall that "law" was not Jeff -- you could tell from
the nearby ChangeLog delta.  There were a couple of others like that,
like maybe mycroft.  Not sure about that one.

In case anyone cares to investigate, here are the two files
(Andreas, I sorted yours and removed a single duplicate line):

I'll look at your script later.