Re: nXML

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: nXML
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:55:33 -0400

>     I don't see nXML in CVS yet.  Has anyone started work on this?  If not,
>     I can do it.
>
> Nobody else has spoken about doing it.  If nobody responds in 2 days,
> please start.

Will do.

A couple of basic questions.  Point me to any documentation if it is
available.

1. Is lisp/nxml the right place for it?  nXML is not a small package.
   If it were, I wouldn't hestitate to put it under lisp/textmodes.
   Since it is larger, I'm leaning towards creating lisp/nxml and
   putting it there.

2. Can I keep the directory layout as-is?  In the distribution, there
   are two subdirectories: char-name and schema.  schema contains a
   bunch of *.rnc files and one schema.xml file. char-names contains a
   single directory (unicode) with a number of *.el files.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it