Re: emacs-lisp/cust-print.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: emacs-lisp/cust-print.el
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:14:26 -0400

    I think the file emacs-lisp/cust-print.el is obsolete, since all
    functionality (and more) is supported by the lisp printer since a long

cust-print seems to have one feature not present in the standard
printer: the variable `custom-printers'.  In principle, it could
be useful.  But I am not sure if it is useful enough to keep.
Does anyone think so?

Nothing in Emacs uses cust-print except edebug, which provides
functions for using cust-print but doesn't use it by default.
Let's first try deleting them and see if anyone misses them.