Re: Unicode-2 version number

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Unicode-2 version number
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:12:53 +0900

Leo <address@hidden> writes:
>> The version of the unicode-2 branch has changed to 23.0.50, identical
>> with the trunk. Now it is no longer (at least not easily) possible to
>> have both installed in parallel.
>
> I think miles is syncing trunk to unicode2 for the time being. The
> problem will go away once the merging conflicts are resolved.

All changes you see in CVS are already "resolved" (even if they're not
correct :-).

In this case, I resolved it in favor of 23.0.50 because I think the
unicode branch should never have a version number _less_ than the trunk.

If this causes practical problems, I guess the unicode branch could be
bumped up to 23.0.51/52/something, I dunno.

-Miles

--
I'd rather be consing.