Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:11:22 -0400

> However, Alt+Ctrl+Right is shown as "<C-M-right>" but not "<C-A-right>"
> while Alt+Right is shown as "<A-right>" but not <M-right>. You can see
> they are _INCONSISTENT_.

Can you check C-h l as well to see if Alt+Ctrl+Right sends ESC followed by
the escape sequence for Ctrl+Right and if Alr+Right does the same.
If not, then the inconsistency is in xterm and should be reported there
(after reporting there, we may also decide to workaround the problem in
Emacs by binding those escape sequences to M-right instead).

        Stefan