Re: 23.0.50; Crash in ediff-regions-linewise

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; Crash in ediff-regions-linewise
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:47:55 -0400

The crash occurred trying to print some Lisp data.  Probably some data
is invalid -- but which data?  Please look at the data to see what if
anything is invalid.

It appears that the invalid data came from an error.  Please try using
a breakpoint in Fsignal to catch it when it generates the error.  Then
you can find out where the invalid data came from.

We need to see where it was created so we can fix the bug there.