Re: Emacs just closed with 4 running shell buffers

From: Chris Moore
Subject: Re: Emacs just closed with 4 running shell buffers
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:08:56 +0200

On 10/15/07, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:
> Perhaps Emacs just crashed?  Try running it under gdb which makes it
> possible to examine such a crash when it happens again.

Maybe, but I don't see a core dump from Emacs anywhere (and I see lots
from programs I work on), and I do have the feeling I hit <something>
C-x C-c <something> just before Emacs closed.

I suspect the new emacsclient behaviour - see the C-x C-c docstring:

"If emacsclient was started with a list of filenames to edit, then
only these files will be asked to be saved."

is there some combination of emacsclient calls that results in the
last remaining Emacs frame being closed without confirmation when
running processes exist?