Re: recent changes to org files

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: recent changes to org files
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:50:16 -0400

    If your workflow does not permit fixes to be applied to Emacs CVS, the
    only sane solution short of adjusting your workflow is to remove
    org-mode from Emacs CVS.

Please don't suggest this!  To remove org-mode from Emacs CVS would
mean removing it from the Emacs distribution.  We certainly don't want
to do that.  We must have org-mode in Emacs CVS, whether or not that
is the most convenient scheme for org-mode maintenance, just to have
it in Emacs.