Re: 23.0.50; tramp hangs on connect

From: AriT93
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; tramp hangs on connect
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:01:41 -0500

Michael Albinus writes:
 > AriT93 <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > > with further playing it looks like if I don't use stored keys for
 > > authentication
 > > on the remote machine I can connect and edit files but using ssh keys
 > > causes
 > > issues.
 >
 > I do not understand completely. Does it mean it isn't a Tramp issue, and
 > you have a broken .ssh/authorized_keys file on the remote host? Or does
 > it mean Tramp is no longer able to login when authentication goes via
 > the .ssh/authorized_keys file?
 >
 > Best regards, Michael.

One other thing it seems like the large checkin on the 27'th seems to be where
the change that caused this issue happend.  There seemse to be quite a few
changes there.  but if I roll the tramp files back to 2007-10-27 then I am able
to connect and edit files just fine if I update to the 28th it stops working.

--

enjoy every sandwich

           -- W. Zevon