Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:56:15 +0000 (UTC)

    I think I'll consider implementing `window-edit' as a real mode.

Excellent!

    M-x `window-edit-mode' (or `window-resize-mode', which sounds
    better IMO) ...

`window-resize-mode' is better because that is what you are doing.
With `window-edit-mode', someone might think you are editing text in a
window ...

    ... the user will have to validate the changes by exiting the mode
    with C-c C-c.

I think that is good, but I will have to wait and experience it before
I can really judge.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden