Re: GUD octave support

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: GUD octave support
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:48:42 +1300

 > > If it's a list, call it one.  Also this is presumably customisable.
 > >
 > > (defcustom octavedb-init-file-list '(~/.octaverc)
 > >    "List of...")
 >
 > The variable appears to be unused, and I don't see how a list of symbols
 > would be a useful value here anyway.

Presumably it should be used in gud-octavedb-find-file.  Octave must
store this information internally.  Perhaps the best thing to do would
be to contact the author of Octave and ask him if he's willing to add
a "--fullname" option like GDB has, so that instead of the db* commands
outputting something like:

keyboard: stopped in example.m at line 4

they output something like:

^Z^Z/home/nickrob/octave/example.m:4