Re: minor inconvenience with compilation buffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: minor inconvenience with compilation buffer
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:43:00 -0500

    I face a minor inconvenience with compilation buffer.  After I
    compile the project, I press C-x ` to cycle compilation errors.  It
    works fine except the compilation buffer is not scrolled to the
    active error until I e.g. press C-x (just C-x, without anything
    else).

That's not a test case, so it would be hard for anyone to try to
reproduce it.  It looks like nobody else has seen problems with C-x `.

Can you stop it with GDB while it is waiting
and send us a backtrace (C and Lisp)?