Re: Feature request: show property 'permanent-local t in describe-variab

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Feature request: show property 'permanent-local t in describe-variable
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 23:04:51 +0100

This property is quite important and I think it aught to be visible in describe-variable (and perhaps in the future in describe-function).

Can you tell me a permanent-local variable where this description
is missing when you do describe-variable?

BTW, shouldn't we get rid of the frame argument in describe-variable?