Re: Emacs icon file

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Emacs icon file
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:06:56 +0100

Richard Stallman skrev:
    IMHO emacs should use the same icon on all platforms. If this icon is
    deemed better than the current one, the we should switch. Not sure who
    can make this decision, probably RMS.

I agree we should use the same icon on all platforms.
If you'd like to propose a change, would one person please email
me the proposed new icon?  Also, how do I get to see the current icon?
It never shows up on my desktop.

It usually depends on the window manager. Which X toolkit for Emacs and window manager do you use?

        Jan D.