Re: how to implement xembed in emacs?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: how to implement xembed in emacs?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:29:33 +0100

address@hidden skrev:
Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:

There already exist a patch for this from Timo Savola.  It has not
been installed yet, but will be once unicode2 becomes HEAD.

Yes, its the patch I mention below. However, as far as I can
determine, the patch implements the case of embedding emacs in other
applications, not the case of embedding other applications in
emacs. Am I wrong?

Ah, I didn't read carefully enough. You are not wrong. I don't know if there is some legal issues with this, but you should check that out first.

        Jan D.