Re: autoinsert emacs lisp header

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: autoinsert emacs lisp header
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:15:33 +0100

I mean, the skeleton.el I used has bug for -N element.
skeleton-internal-1 use char-or-string-p to capture element string, char, and integer.
But negative number is not a char, so char-or-string-p return nil.
When use auto-insert for emacs lisp header, a error "Lisp nesting exceeds max-lisp-eval-depth"
will raise.

I checked the cvs version of skeleton, the bug is fixed now.

Sorry, I forgot that this has been changed for the Unicode branch.
The bug is explained here

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-09/msg00105.html

and seems to have been fixed :-)