Re: Why Emacs needs a modern bug tracker

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Why Emacs needs a modern bug tracker
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 05:47:12 -0500

    > That is an insulting way to present your suggestions.  If you want
    > your suggestions to be considered, please dont make them offensive.
    > I won't give in to bullying.

    Er...would you prefer I began lying to you, then?

Please recognize the difference between presenting your opinions
in a civil tone and pretending to have other opinions.

    If you insist, I could write things like "Yes!  Yes!  The assumptiona
    and practices of 1993 are still *totally appropriate* in 2008, more
    than a decade after the big WWW buildout.

You are welcome to say you think that a change is needed, as long
as you do it without insulting those who might disagree with you.