Re: multiple queries to delete excess backup version w/ custom

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: multiple queries to delete excess backup version w/ custom
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 20:21:30 +0100

> No.  But look at each of the functions used for implementing
> :custom-save, and look at where else they are called.

I can find only `custom-variable-save', `custom-face-save', and
`custom-group-save'.  And these are called only from the respective
widgets and the corresponding menu entries.  Hence, all I'd have to do
is, in `Custom-save' and `custom-group-save' call the method
:custom-mark-for-saving for the respective children, implement that
method with a function just like custom-...-save but with the call to
`custom-save-all' omitted.  Or have I overseen something?