Re: Woman path : adding l10n man pages

From: Frédéric Perrin
Subject: Re: Woman path : adding l10n man pages
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:01:16 +0100

Le Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:38:04 +0100, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> a
écrit :

> Frédéric Perrin <address@hidden> writes:
> >>                                      (substring (getenv
> >> "LANG") 0 2)))) (add-to-list 'manpath
> LANG can also contain a language alias.  There is no requirement
> that the first two character have anything to do with the language
> code. Moreover, the language should actually be derived from
> Andreas.

I'm sorry I have to insist, but is somebody willing to do it
correctly, i.e. adding localised man pages based on LC_MESSAGES'
value, and parsing it correctly ?

I'm afraid I'm not able to do it; nevertheless it would be very nice
for users to have man pages in their own languages. If it is not
done, well, I'll keep my own patch for myself.