Re: w32 issues

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: w32 issues
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:31:54 +0100

Jason Rumney wrote:
Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Jason Rumney wrote:
Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Jason Rumney wrote:
What exactly do you mean by "none of these worked"?

I got "no such file" if I remember correctly.

So the original bug is gone?

Yes, it does not hang. That is much better. But it is of course far from printing ... ;-)

Right, but you've already established that your printer is very basic and does not contain a postscript interpreter, so why would you expect ps-print to print on it?

I did not expect that. I just tested every possibility. I could have misunderstand something. In fact I would be very surprised if it was possible at all to print to it without using a program that uses the GDI API to do the printing.

But what did make you ask this?