Re: Using windows keys for Emacs META on w32

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Using windows keys for Emacs META on w32
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:14:26 +0000

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
I promised Juanma to make a new patch with the changes I have made to allow using the windows left and/or right keys for Emacs meta. Here it is, in a bit rough state.

This arrived when I was on holiday, so I did not comment at the time, but if you want us to review your patch, you should first fix the "rough state".