Re: chinese character displayed as hollow box in Emacs 22.1.90

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: chinese character displayed as hollow box in Emacs 22.1.90
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 00:28:21 +0000

Zhang Wei wrote:
Yes, it happens with "emacs -Q".

I've partially reverted the change below. It results in incomplete Chinese, Korean and Thai font specs being returned from w32-select-font and x-list-fonts, but that doesn't seem to cause any real problem, I just noticed the bogus names when fixing another font problem that was part of the same change. There appears to be a bug in the font matching code in w32fns.c, but since that will change substantially in Emacs 23 and things work when the specs are missing the last field, I'll leave it as is.

2007-11-10 Jason Rumney <address@hidden>

* w32-fns.el: Sync charset names with setup-default-fontset.
Append "-1" where second part missin