Re: new version of the proposed emacs icons

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: new version of the proposed emacs icons
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:58:40 +1300

 > Given that we don't really have an overabundance of artists willing to
 > work on things like this, and that the proposed icons look really good,
 > let's check in version 1 (it leads by one vote).  We have to show some
 > goodwill here.  There's enough time to refine the icon until 23.1 is
 > released.

I don't feel that strongly about the choice of icon but I'm not sure I
understand what you mean by goodwill.  Are you suggesting the the artist won't
create any more icons if we don't accept the one for Emacs?  I don't think this
choice should be linked with the creation of any possible future icons.