Re: Debbugs testbed

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: Debbugs testbed
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:49:03 -0800

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     I've configured a testbed of debbugs that can be used. There currently
>     is one package configured (emacs), and a temporary mailing list,
>     address@hidden is set as the maintainer.
>
> To make this a real test, we need to arrange to get all bug reports
> into it.  That can be done by humans, or automatically (if that proves
> feasible).  Can you write a script to process the messages sent by
> M-x report-emacs-bug and put them in automatically?

If someone can bounce me one of these reports, it's no problem. [Once
I've got the code, we can arrange to Cc: from wherever the reports are
going now to an address @emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com or similar.]

Don Armstrong

--
Dropping non-free would set us back at least, what, 300 packages? It'd
take MONTHS to make up the difference, and meanwhile Debian users will

And what about SHAREHOLDER VALUE?
 -- Matt Zimmerman in <address@hidden>