RE: mode-line menu for minor modes

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: mode-line menu for minor modes
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:32:50 -0800

Bastien:
> > Guess I don't know how the revisions are organized.
> > Revision 1.328 is dated Feb 21, but Revision 1.241.2.60,
> > which is above it on the page and is the
> > first revision below the HEAD entry, is dated Feb 25.
>
> Mhh...  I guess you need to add &pathrev=HEAD to the URL, so that you
> only list revisions in the HEAD branch:
>
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/lisp/mouse.el?view=lo
g&root=emacs&pathrev=HEAD

Stefan:
> > I don't know if there is a way to request the "latest"
> > revision, instead of requesting a specific number.
>
> Yes, replace "1.328" with "HEAD" in the above URL.

Those are both equivalent to what I thought I did: right-click the download
link next to HEAD on the first mouse.el page,
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/emacs/lisp/mouse.el?view=log.

I think I must have not done what I thought I did. I must have clicked the
download link for the first listed revision, instead of for HEAD.

Thx, anyway.