Re: Suggestion: epa-file-select-keys should show currently selected keys

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: Suggestion: epa-file-select-keys should show currently selected keys
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:39:44 +0900

> It would be a good idea to check mailcrypt and make sure that oga
> provides fully equivalent functionality.  Also that it works
> with all the various packages, including Rmail and Gnus.

I'll look at mailcrypt.

For Rmail, I would like someone familiar with Rmail to check.  The key
bindings in mail-mode are described in "(epa) Mail-mode integration".

Gnus has used EasyPG as its default PGP backend since the initial merge.
I would also like to know if there is really no problem about it.

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno