Re: make standard If-Modified-Since headers

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: make standard If-Modified-Since headers
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:20:30 -0500

>>> please let me know if I should commit it to the pretest branch as well.

SM> We may as well,

> Since EMACS_PRETEST_22_1_91 (the only mention of the pretest I could
> find) is a tag, not a branch, I can't commit to it.

Not only that but 22.1.91 was "released" already, so clearly there's no
point trying to change it.  22.1.92 will be cut from the 22 branch, aka
EMACS_22_BASE.

> This is my first time working with the pretest, so if you can explain
> what I should (or shouldn't) do I'd appreciate it.

cvs update -r EMACS_22_BASE
...edit the file and the ChangeLog...
cvs diff -u
...make sure the changes correspond to what you meant to commit...
cvs commit -m "the message"

        Stefan