Re: MAINTAINERS file

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:51:43 -0500

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Romain Francoise <address@hidden> wrote:
>>  Do you see the SCM switch (to bzr) happening before or after 23.1?
>
> And, it is decided then that it *will* be to Bazaar?

Please, yes :-).  Stefan's right, it doesn't really matter, any of the
distributed VCSs will be good for the Emacs team.

http://bazaar-vcs.org/ for more information.

We are not likely to regret it, and if we do, we can always try
something else.

(Note: I'm a Subversion developer, but agree that a distributed system
will be better for this particular development community.)

-Karl