Re: Shift selection using interactive spec

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Shift selection using interactive spec
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:56:04 -0700

Chong Yidong wrote:
I am still thinking about them.  As far as I can tell, what he is
suggesting is not straightfoward to implement.

In what way, specifically?   It is true that it's been a long
time since I've hacked Emacs C code and only a little
bit less of a long time since I hacked in the guts of
elisp code so it certainly is possible that I'm missing something
obvious that makes my idea unworkable.    But, if so, what
specifically?

-t