RE: mode-line tooltips for "[" and "]" in recursive-edit

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: mode-line tooltips for "[" and "]" in recursive-edit
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 07:28:42 -0700

>   > > Could you please respect the mail headers? (This is
not
>   > > the fist time you are doing this).
>   >
>   > No idea what you are talking about. I simply hit
>   > All'. I quoted your message in full (except for the
>   > final "Thanks!"). I changed nothing (consciously) in
the
>   > message header. What's the problem?
>
> Your mailer does not respect the Mail-Followup-To header
then...

Whatever. At least you've moved from my supposed
disrespecting to my mailer's supposed disrespecting - thanks
for that.

I see the same header in my replies as in what I receive.
What exactly is the problem that the alleged lack of respect
causes? IOW, before jumping to conclusions about causes,
what is the symptom that is bothering you?

In any case, that reply was no different from all my other
replies, so, no, it was not the first time I was doing this
- I must always be "doing this".

Unless someone can characterize the problem more concretely
and cite an Outlook preference setting that takes care of
it, I guess you'll have to take up the problem with Devil
Gates. Tell him that his mail client is misbehaving.