Re: C-r and C-s in minibuffer should search completion

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: C-r and C-s in minibuffer should search completion
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 02:00:28 +0100

   But really there is no need to mix two separate search spaces.
   There exist already a convenient key sequence to search the completion
   table: `PgUp C-s'.  PgUp switches to the *Completions* buffer and
   C-s starts searching among completion candidates.

Gotcha ! I now understand why sometimes there is this
*Completion* buffer that pops up when I do something wrong on my
tiny keyboard :) Thank you for the tip !

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org