Re: 23.0.60; Odd behavior of maximized windows

From: David Abrahams
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Odd behavior of maximized windows
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:44:46 -0400

on Thu Apr 03 2008, Jan Djärv <jan.h.d-AT-swipnet.se> wrote:

> David Abrahams skrev:
>>
>> Here's the package info:
>>
>>   Package: emerald
>>   Architecture: i386
>>   Version: 0.3~git20070717-0ubuntu1

Hi Jan,

> I now tried with that version and I simply can not repeat the effect you are
> seeing.

Does emerald crash for you?  'cause I don't think it will happen
otherwise.

> Do you give any special command line options to Emacs,

Nope.

> or do you have
> any speccial frame properties set?

I wouldn't know how to set a frame property, so probably not ;-)

I've enclosed my .emacs

> Do you maximize emacs after it is starte
> by clicking on a title bar button,

Yep.

> or have you configured compiz to always
> maximize Emacs frames?

Nope.

Note also that my emacs is a CVS HEAD build from 2008-02-17

Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting
http://boost-consulting.com