Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:17:30 +0200

> So no need to tell you about Emacs history, eh?  ;-)

The list you cite is quite impressive.

> It seems I got your original point wrong: I thought you were talking
> about the doubled and tripled afford of having different implementations
> of basically the same application.

Thinking about it twice I probably was.  The older I get apparently the
more I want things to stay as they are.  It's getting difficult to adapt
myself to new and different implementations of what I'm using for years.

> Anyway, regarding the issue of hunspell: there is already a
> ispell/aspell like command line interface included with hunspell
> (including even tex, roff, sgml support).  I had only a very short look
> at it so I can't say how big the differences actually are, but I'm quite
> confident that it will not take too much afford to integrate it with
> Emacs just the way it has been done for ispell and aspell.

Could you have a slightly longer look at this and tell us how it could
be used?  I didn't find anything about this at their site.